We create best quality eco palm plates through our unique product life cycle. Our products are manufactured from fallen dry sheaths of Betel nut trees. The areca sheath when dried will fall from the tree and it is collected from the farms fresh and used for making products. These dry Areca Leaf Sheaths are soaked in water and thoroughly cleaned. The leaves are so arranged as to drain the water. These leaves are then pressed in the moulds of various sizes and attractive designs according to the demand-requirements. These sheaths are available in plenty in the South India region. We are only making them into attractive shapes to meet the different customer requirements.
- No chemicals at any stage
- Disposable or reusable
- Lightweight yet strong
- Reasonably priced
- Resistant to hot and cold
- 100% biodegradable
- Suitable for hard/liquid food
- Perfect for every occasion
Advantages of Areca Leaf Products:
- Eco-friendly, Bio-degradable and Compostable.
- No chop down of trees, fallen leaves are collected and turned to value added products. Waste to wealth concept.
- No Chemicals, bleaching, PE (Poly Ethylene) coating, Wax coating at any stage.
- Light weight, sturdy and non-crushable.
- Microwave & Refrigerator safe.
- Holds liquid items for 4 hours without leakage.
- Good for hot, wet and cool food items.
Areca Leaf Plates used
- Plates can be used in any occasion like parties, buffets, picnics, outdoor catering, functions, food-joint, temples.
- Food plates thrown after eating will be naturally degraded within 60 days of time like any plant matter.
- Manufacturing waste of Areca sheaths will be used for vermin compost, dry fodder for animals, bio-fuel bricks.